Brain Boost Method-An Introduction
How To Build A Great Brain
Brain Boost Method-Seminar
- 1.5 hours
- 1 hour instruction and discussion.
- 30 minutes of Brain Boost Method guided practice.
Who would benefit from this class:
- People who want to feel energized, younger, and empowered.
- Anyone that wants to experience peak performance in their life and career “without” dependency on pharmaceuticals or stimulants.
- People that want to learn how to improve memory and academic performance.
- Individuals that want new tools to address stress and anxiety.
- Athletes that want to improve performance.
- People that want to learn how to influence the brain for pain relief.
- Sleep deprived professionals that need more out of the little sleep they get.
- Gain a better understanding of brain science and its impact on your life.
- Learn the basic principles of the pillars of the Brain Boost Method: Brain Oxygenation, Neuro-Imagineering, Art of Sleep, Hydration, Physio-Neuro Stimulation, and Brain Nutrition.
- Create a personalize “Brain Boost” plan and articulate the impact on your life you hope to achieve.
- Learn the basics of how to quantify training results.
- Breathing: How to use breathing techniques influence our physiology and prepare the brain cognitive exercises.
- Brain Boost Method overview
- Neurotransmitters (Dopamine, Acetylcholine, GABA, Serotonin, etc..) and Brain Boost
- Oxygenation and energy levels
- Boosting oxygenation levels with Brain Boost
- Benefits of breathing exercises
- Role of cortisol and how to rebalance it with breathing exercises
- Reducing anxiety and stress levels with breathing exercises
- Practice: 3 Brain Boost Method breathing exercise to increase brain oxygenation.
- Cognitive Exercises: How to use cognitive exercises to stimulate cerebral blood flow to enhance brain function.
- Explore evidence of how different meditation techniques can affect brain growth.
- Oxygen and brain performance
- Sleep and brain performance
- Physio-neuro stimulation: Using exercise to improve brain performance
- Neuro-transmitters and brain performance.
- Practice: Brain Boost Method cognitive exercises influencing neurotransmitters supporting pain relief.
Instructor: Michael Fernandez, Founder, Brain Boost Method, Neuroplasticity training programs
* Brain Boost Method is not affiliated with NY Open Center.
Copyright © 2012 JMF & Co. All Rights Reserved